Saturday 29 May 2010

Well what a slow coach I am with all this, but working out how to keep an automatic tally of values in the VAINS databse to keep the whole thing intelligently and constantly changing. Amazing how slow I am at the moment, can't think of a good excuse either. Oh well, I think, at least, you tend to learn more if you take longer to grasp something. The biggest confusion is that PHP is no good at checking float equalities, quite unlike the other languages I use you have to convert them to Strings first (So I read, though it doesnt actually work yet for me and I'm still working on it).



Now I have to scale it up for the whole 24 VAINS test items and 7 potential mood and other subjective parameters. But that is easy when you finally get these basic structures in place.....

No comments:

Post a Comment